MIA Assurances was created in 1994 by Jean-Pierre VANDER HAM after a career in payroll technology, with the aim of helping Chartered Accountants identify solutions and social compliance upgrades for their clients.
When he retired, his son Mattias VANDER HAM and his business partner Benjamin PARIS, with their experience at Alptis, Axa, Ciprès, Diot, Henner and Mercer, decided to take over the firm with great ambitions in mind. The firm is gradually moving out of the group insurance brokerage market to specialize in assisting international companies in France.
• 15 employees
• 40 partner insurance companies
• Double-digit annual turnover growth
• 3rd best broker in France for employee benefits, according to the media “Argus de l’Assurance”
Since 1994, MIA has been assisting companies and their advisors (lawyers, chartered accountants, payroll firms, etc.) in the construction, management and development of their employee benefit schemes, with one essential aim: to make it easier for you to manage your employee benefits.
Requesting a review of your insurance policies by MIA Assurances is:
– a considerable time saving,
– free of charge (we are remunerated by the insurers).
When we receive your completed form, we’ll get in touch to gather the information we need to carry out your review.
MIA carries out audit, consulting and support assignments for companies and their directors, in total independence from insurers.
Our expertise is focused on employee benefits issues, of which Healthcare, Death & disability and Retirement Savings are the main pillars.
Our firm has traditionally specialized in personal insurance and advises on the three main characteristics of insurance contracts:
– Administration advice: selection of the administration center and its technology, and the optimization of processes and resources
– Legal advice: legal compliance, URSSAF, collective bargaining agreement, Tax, and industrial tribunals
– Technical advice: insurance arrangements, assessment of benefits, and pricing
Elisabeth DE SOUSA
Marketing & Project Manager
International Business Manager
Marketing & Communication Assistant
Technical and commercial assistant
How to set up Nominal Social Declaration (DSN)?
Nominal Social Declaration, or DSN, generalized since January 1st, 2019, is a mandatory formality for…
Setting up a company Retirement Savings Plan (RSP): methods and benefits
Is your company thinking about setting up a Retirement Savings Plan (RSP)? 172,000 French companies…
What do you have to do if an employee is on sick leave
If you’re not familiar with the French formalities to be completed in case of sick…
Drawing up a unilateral decision by the employer or DUE
As an employer in France, you are obliged to provide your employees with a company…