Because questions about employee benefits often come up, count on MIA Assurances’ expertise in this area to provide your clients with a rapid and tailored response.
Get a review of your clients’ employee benefits solutions from MIA Assurances!
MIA Assurances, a French brokerage firm created in 1994, works with your clients at every stage:
1. Before the insurance plan is set up by:
– Personalizing its search to meet the regulatory specificities of your client’s business.
– Searching for the best insurance solution in terms of quality/price ratio from around forty insurers.
– Proposing a level of benefits tailored to the population to be insured.
2. During the set-up by:
– Arranging for the plans to be underwritten by insurers.
– Supporting employees as the plan is rolled out.
– Setting up a process for managing the plan (enrollments, disenrollments, changes of circumstance, etc.).
3. After the set-up by:
– Tracking the administration of the plan (payment of premiums, relations with the insurers, etc.).
– Keeping the proposed coverage up to date to remain in line with regulations and market practices.
– Being available to answer your questions.
More than 200 consulting firms (payroll firms, lawyers, accountants, etc.) have already chosen to partner with MIA Assurances. What about you?
If you would like our firm to work with you, don’t wait any longer:
Become a partner
Why partner with MIA Assurances?
1. Our services are totally free and non-binding.
2. We have an international team available to answer questions from your English-speaking companies, and/or who have specific issues for international companies in France.
3. We have special agreements with our insurance partners to make it easier to set up and administer the insurance plans.
Find out more about MIA Assurances